Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday time Has come!!

Scott started out birthday Fun on July 24!! We celebrated by packing up the car and heading off for Lake Powell!! that will be another post for another day.
Next was Trents 1st Birthday on Aug 7!! We had so much fun. I can't believe that he is now 1. here are some pictures of us celebrating!

He was so cute but had no idea what was going on at first. This was his cute little face for the majority of opening his presents, he was so confused but by the time he had all his presents we was loving everything.
Some of our guests that came to his birthday party were my brother Justin, scotts cousin Thomas, and Grandma and Grandpa Gneiting
The missionaries also came by to say hello and bring Trent a little present. It was fun having them with us because both Scott and I have sibblings on a mission.
Last but not least we brought out the Cake!!!
He started off slow with the cake and with every bite he would say,"MMMMMMM" It was so cute
then he finly did it, He went in face first! He absolutly LOVED THE CAKE!
We had such a blast for Trents bithday and can't wait for next year!! THEN we celebrated Josephs birthday on Aug 11!! I honestly can't believe that he is 2, these 2 years have flown by. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my little boy but I am just so glad that he is mine forever. We love and miss you baby Joseph!! Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
And last but not least is MY BIRTHDAY, today Aug 26!!!
We have some fun plans for toinght!! were going to the BEACHCOMBER which is one of my favorite restaurants because it is right on the beach!!! I seriusly love summer and ALL our birthdays!!! Happy Birthday to everyone in my sweet little family!!! I love you all!!

5 Happy Thoughts:

Lindsay said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WHOLE FAMILY!!! Happy Birthday Amy! I hope you have a great one! And by the way, I love that new picture of Trent up at the top - SOOO cute!

Natalie Jensen said...

happy birthday to all. i love you.

Carol said...

Happy happy birthday to all of the California Gneitings!! So glad that we were able to spend some fun times with you guys. I'm trying to get grandpa to plan another trip sometime soon.

Evaly said...

Well, happy late birthday, dearie! I've been thinking about you and hoping you were doing well. I have been thinking about how fun it would be to see Trent and Meg getting into trouble together :) I love all his birthday pics!

Em-Cat said...

Happy Birthday!...Oh wait...this post was last year...hmmm. Looks like you're a little behind on your blogging.