Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gneiting Family Massive Update.

WOW. It has been WAY to long since I have blogged. I am thinking that it is something I am going to start doing again! My thought was that I was going to start blogging again when I got pregnant and was on bed rest, ya know something to keep me busy, but I figured I should start NOW to prepare my self to be doing it more often!! P.S. I am not pregnant.

OK so I don't even know where to Start. There have been so many thing since Trent's 1st birthday! so I will start off with the major events of the year! fair warning this will be a VERY long post full of mostly pictures and not words, I'm not the best writer. Plus I like seeing pictures more than reading.

Halloween 2010
Trent was a Lion while Scott and I were Mummies. I spent days working on our mummy costumes and felt very proud of the way they came out!


Next was Thanksgiving and Christmas! I wish I knew were more of my Christmas pictures were but I don't and that is a real tragedy but The blog must go on! Christmas was really enjoyable. Trent really got into opening the presents and of course played with the paper more than the present, I knew it would happen so why I spent so much money on presents....it was really for me :) this picture is of him helping us decorate the tree...or should I say undecorated

After Christmas was new years and Valentines Day! I grew up with a really fun Tradition where we make rice crispy treats for and shape them into the letter of the fist name. Then you decorate them and leave them at the door step, ring the bell, and wait for the kids to open the door and find the surprise! We didn't do the door bell part this year but we made the rice crispy and it was alot of fun!

Bring on Easter!! well actually before Easter I had the Time of my life and ran my First Ragnar!! A Ragnar is a relay race with 12 people. I ran with 11 of my friends from my old ward. Our Team name was "Feel The Burn" and boy did I do just that! Each person runs 3 legs and all of my legs were around 7 miles. The race its self was from Huntington Beach, CA to Coronado Island San Diego, CA. Proud to have ran this race! My sweet husband, Trent, Brother Justin, Mom, and Sister Micaela all welcomed the team at the finish line!





I could add a million Pictures and I might do that in a later post but for now this post will be long enough.
Bring on Easter! Easter was so much fun! Trent was at a perfect age. He loved collecting the eggs and the real joy was when he found out the were full of Candy! He also loved all the presents the Easter Bunny brought him. but as for the Easter bunny him self....not so much. The things Trent got for Easter were, A new Y-bike, Candy, and a Buzz and Woody toy set.




Next in the year was spring.....












Well I may have lost some of you but I don't even know if anyone reads this blog any more so really this is for me :)
As we continue through the year the next stop will have to be Disney Land. Disney Land is like a major thing in our family. as many of you know Scott and I went on our honey moon to Disney, Scott bought me my first Dinsey pass when I first moved to Cali. So Disney is a big part of our lives. We go all the time. around the spring summer time Trent was totally into Donald Duck. as well as Buzz and Woody. But he was in awww when he saw Donald. It was really cute.






coming up next is going to have to be.....Summer! This post will come on a later post! keep you hanging.... you know so you come back and see what else we have been up to.


0 Happy Thoughts: