Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy 4th of July and some major updating!

Happy late 4th of July!! I hope you had a great long weekend like we did. We had a lot of fun just relaxing and enjoying each others company. On the 4th we had a fun little BBQ with some neighbors on our front lawn and then had some fireworks with the same neighbors. It was really fun Trent had just woken up so he was kind of afraid of the fireworks so Scott held him a little ways away. Once it was really dark we drove to the back bay to watch multiple firework shows. we saw Newport Dunes, Newport Country Club, Balboa and a couple from maybe Huntington and of course the Costa Mesa fire work show. I couldn't get my camera to work in the dark so I don't have any of those pictures but we had fun.








I'm so glad to be an American. Happy Independence Day everyone.

Also I hope you enjoy my BIG update. I have 4 or 5 new posts. I can't believe how long it has been since i have updated!! I hope you Enjoy seeing what we have been up to!

3 Happy Thoughts:

Carol said...

I love love love all of your updates. And all of the pictures. So Fun!!!! That little man really is a busy little guy. He just gets cuter every day. Cant wait to see you guys in less than a month. Love ya ~ GG

Carly said...

Where does the time go? Before you know it he'll be almost 6 and ready to go to kindergarten. It goes too quickly- enjoy every minute of it. I used to hate when people told me that- but I keep telling others the same thing. It is so true!
Sweet pictures- thanks for the update. Fun to see the big changes in that little guy!

Lindsay said...

How fun! You guys are so great! Looks like you guys had a great holiday!