Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Little Man

Trent is now 11 MONTHS I can't believe it. His birthday is in Less than a month, Aug 7. He is changing so much and is SO MUCH FUN! Hs loves climbing up the stairs but doesn't really know how to get down them yet, He Loves getting into everything,Dog food is one of his favorite. the other day I herd a loud CRASH and ran into the other room, Trent had pulled down a burning candle and luckily didn't get burned but sadly I can't say the same for the carpet :) I was too flustered to get a picture. Not only does he get into everything but he LOVES to talk. he just babbles all the time and I love hearing it.
Here are some pictures over the past few months of Trent. I know there are alot but what can I say he is just so cute and I love showing him off:)










As you can see he also LOVES toilet paper. I herd him playing in the bathroom one day and didn't really think anything of it, so I just let him play but then it was just a little to quiet so I poked my head inside the bathroom and I saw that he had pulled down all the toilet paper. So I walked in and Said, "what are you doing little guy?" and he just took off. It was the funniest thing,I'm glad I had my camera. Seriously I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stage and I just can't get enough of my little man and I will have to say I'm getting a little sad but happy too that he will be 1 year old next month. He is growing up so fast. I love you Trent.

2 Happy Thoughts:

Amy said...

So cute I love the picture of him on the ground between the rows of chairs!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness - what CUTE pictures! Your little man is so fun! Looks like you guys have been having tons of summer fun!