Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A little thing called.....

the MOMMY BRAIN!! So here I am laying on the couch looking at peoples blogs. When I hear Scott say,as he is talking to a friend. " We should have you over for dinner after the baby comes."
I looked up at him and said who is that and when is their baby coming?
he just looked at me..... then I realized he was talking about us
and our baby. I didn't even think for a second that he was talking about us, in fact i kind of forgot I was pregnant.
ha ha ha ha oh how great it is to lose your brain for your children.
Got to LOVE the "MOMMY BRAIN"

10 Happy Thoughts:

Gooch Family said...

That's funny! I have had that a LOT this pregnancy. Dave honestly doesn't believe me sometimes when I say stuff because simple things I should know and forget or whatever. He thinks I'm just acting dumb when I am really serious and have forgotten something. Weird how it happens!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh baby brain! The sad part is that it doesn't leave right after the baby comes! ;) Amy, I can't wait to hear what you do today... off to Disneyland? 36 weeks baby, you make it farther than me, woo woo!

Lindsay said...

That's too funny! Be prepared...it gets worse! Ahhh!

Natalie Jensen said...

The sad thing is I am not sure it really ever comes back! How we love our little ones to take such a bullet for em!!

Tyson and Capri said...

Thats funny i always forget for a split second like when someone will say to me "so when is your baby due" it takes me a minute to remember they are talking to me:) its funny!!!I am getting done though for the longest time i was still really comfy and not to miserable but the last week i am so ready to be done...5 weeks left:)

Carol said...

Yeah I still have that problem and my baby is 21 yrs old. Hmmmm.......get used to it!!!

Rob said...

Go and have that baby. We are thinking about you all the time and are excited to hear any updates.
We love you! You and Scott are going to be AWESOME, A++ parents.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

This is hilarious/awesome!!

kathryn said...

that's funny. weird it never happened to me???? or did i forget that too? xoxox we had such a great time with you guys last weekend. i think about youevery day. i can't wait to meet your little baby... girl or boy? i love you so much. i'm going to agree with rob. you both are A ++ parents. xoxo come hang out with me when you can.

Fergie Family said...

Hey girl! How you feeling? I'm sure you're getting excited for the "big day." Can't wait to hear the news!!!! Hope all is well & I'll talk to you soon.