Saturday, July 18, 2009

Its finally been set...






Almost one year later but they finally got Josephs headstone in place. These things take a long time to get placed I guess. The funeral home was great and called me the day the headstone was set, Yesterday Friday the 17th, here is what it looks like.

Even though I'm on super strict bed rest I wanted to go see how the newly placed headstone looked so Scott and I took a little field trip, don't tell my doctor ;). I think it looks great, I really don't think we would have done anything different with it because it looks perfect. I also thought I would do a sibling shot. Even though we know Joseph isn't even there I though, "hey why not." So heres my LARGE, and in charge, belly and Joseph

As for a baby update everything is still the same. We haven't had the baby yet but my contractions are getting more Painful/Strong but at least they are not to steady. I just have to last until Wed. and then you will be hearing me say, "BRING IT ON" Pregnancy is great but I'm feeling so tired of it so hopefully going to the Fair, Disneyland, beach, walks, grocery shopping, etc.. will get this baby on the move!!! I just hope that I don't go past my due date which is 32 days away from today,wow, wouldn't that be Ironic. Have a great night and enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

8 Happy Thoughts:

Gooch Family said...

Headstone looks really good. Also, I don't think you'll be going past your due date the way you are having contractions! Sounds to me like you'll be having the baby your first trip to Disneyland :)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Amy the headstone is beautiful. I love the scripture. I am so happy you have made it this far in your pregnancy! Wednesday baby, I can't wait to hear about what you do first. You'll probably wake up first thing thursday morning excited to do something and your water will break, LOL! Good luck. Oh and I just remembered you called me the other day, I'll call you back soon, I really want to chat. My phone was basically dead when you called, sorry. But I want to catch up soon!

The Durr's said...

Aw Amy the headstone is so great & the scripture is beautiful!! I'm so excited for your new addition :)

Preston and Alex said...

Amy=Dollface. really your the cutest girl ever. cant wait to see the lil bebe. Love ya

Lindsay said...

So sweet! I love the sibling picture! The headstone is so beautiful! Someday Joseph will be such a great big brother! You guys are awesome...hang in there! I hope you're feeling okay!

April said...

Oh it is beautiful. I can't wait to get Harry's in.

Hank and Stacy Toone said...

Good luck you guys! I'm so excited for you...Amy, I've never met you, but you seem like the most amazing woman! Scott is one lucky man! I hope the very best for you and your soon-to-be new addition! I'm excited to read your next update. You will be a great inspiration to many people throughout your life, that's for sure!

Karissa said...

Amy,
the headstone does look perfect! and I'm way happy for you that you are having another one! I love the sibling picture too, haha
-Karissa