Friday, July 31, 2009

And then there were 3...

Ok so the baby has not come yet and
I so wish i had a picture of a baby in my arms and not in my
Tummy, but since I don't here is the
ever expanding
Belly
37 weeks 2 days.

It has been a while since we have done an update, I was hoping the next update would be of the baby but oh well you don't always get what you want :).

I am now 100% off bedrest and have done EVERYTHING to go into labor. Scott and I went to the fair, I have been running, Cleaning, Shopping, lifting, anything active you name it i've done it and look where it got me, still pregnant :).

I have had NO contractions what so ever since I have been off bedrest, and there is no part of me that feels like the baby is coming any time soon. ha ha ha. So part of me is thinking that maybe I should go back to bed and maybe this baby will come:)

So as for now I'm enjoying my time with Scott and actually having alot of fun jumping around and doing normal things, Tonight were going to the place we first met to have a bon fire and roast hot dogs. Maybe that will inspire the baby to come :) but if not I am fine with that. I just now have to tell my self that its ok if i'm pregnant in 5 weeks from now, its best for the baby.

Wish us luck!!!

10 Happy Thoughts:

Evaly said...

Oh, the irony :) I seriously hope you don't have to wait 5 more weeks!

Marianne said...

man that how everything is!!! We love you guys! enjoy this last last few weeks with each other. because as nice as it sounds to have this little one out of you and in your arms, it sure is nice to go places on a whim without worrying about babysitters!! its fun to see pictures of your tummy and we are so excited to meet your little one when he/she decides to come!! ps. i think its a girl!!
xoxoxo

Let the Good Times Roll said...

First off, you will not be pregnant in 5 weeks from now. Secondly, enjoy this time before your baby comes - cause life is going to change. Go to a bunch of movies. And you should do something else - a lot, but I don't think it is appropriate to say exactly what I am talking about! :) Will you have Scott call Spence. Thanks babe, good luck. Remember what we talked about, you don't want to leave the hospital w/o your babe again, so maybe for some reason he/she just needs longer to cook. Love you - you are the biggest trooper I know!

Carol said...

It must be a girl!!!! Typical woman making everybody wait for her!!!! Boy .....oh....boy..........I'm getting so anxious!!! But I'm sure not anything like what you are going through. Hang in there - it will all be over with be for you know it - and then you will have a beautiful baby in your arms...........pooping and spitting up all over you!!!! hahahahahahahahah Enjoy your last days of alone time - it will never happen again!!!!! :) Love you guys!

Oh I love the baby belly!!!!!

Carol said...

Oh and CALL ME . . . . . day or night . . . . as soon as you are heading to the hospital.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!! We are so excited!!!!!

Lindsay said...

That is hilarious. What are the chances? Oh well - I guess your cute little one needs a little more time now! It's all good! You are so sweet and positive about everything! I can't wait to meet your little angel!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
I love you sis

Sam and Rachelle said...

Amy!! I am so happy for you! And, you are the most adorable preggers!! I can't wait for the baby post, you guys are going to be amazing parents :)

Tyson and Capri said...

Oh Amy i am right there with ya girl only a week behing:) Any day my friend:)

Mel said...

Good luck, you guys! Enjoy your freedom for now!