Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Baby has a BIRTHDAY!!!

YEAH THE BABY IS COMING!!!


so I went to the doctors yesterday and set up a day to be induced.... so the baby will be here for sure be here by Aug 20, 2009!!! were so excited. we also got checked to see where were at and right now we are 90% effaced and dilated to a 3 so lets see if we have the baby before or if we go all the way to the inducement date...... it will be like a game. ha ha. Also our due date is Aug. 19, 2009 so if this baby waits until then then we will have gone over our due date. so much for the bed rest right?!? ha ha ha. So who knows what our next post will be about. Maybe it will be about the Basball game we have tickets for on Friday, Or about the baby, Or about something else who knows :)
wish us luck!!

4 Happy Thoughts:

Marianne said...

wow if you are already effaced 90% and dialated to a 3 i dont think you are going to make it 15 more days!! Hopefully that little one comes soon!! you are in our thoughts and prayers Love you guys!! xoxo

Sha nay nay said...

Anna's due date was the 19th, but she was induced on the 21st. I was 80% and 2 in for a few weeks, so I know how you feel, sort of. Glad to hear you're doing well and so is the baby. I'm thinking you're going to have a GIRL.

Mel said...

I bet the little one will come before the 20th. Good luck! Take care! (I was thinking that you must have already had the baby, since Scott hasn't responded to my emails with his usual speed!)

Just US said...

My birthday is Aug. 20th...Good Luck! By the way, my name is Carley, my husband is Dustin we know Scott from his Rexburg/mens' choir days...I haven't been sure if I should post anything... I hope it's okay.....