Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Name Game

Ok so we need your help!! Scott and I are tyring to decide on a name for this little baby. I am pretty sure we have our minds set on our girl name..


Kate Helen Gneiting!
**Kate because I have always loved the name and Helen after her amazing Great Grandma Driggs**
But...
we can't seem to agree on boy names. were loving the names below but can't seem to agree on the one.
Andrew Scott Gneiting

Landon Scott Gneiting

or

Scott Owen Gneiting


What do you think?
**Sometimes the name game can be so easy, other times...not so much**
***Were also open for boy name suggestions***

16 Happy Thoughts:

Tyson and Capri said...

I love Landon scott that is very cute!!

Lindsay said...

Oh man, that's a tough decision. Boy names were so much harder for me. But I do love Landon Scott - it's actually one I thought about naming my little man!!! Haha! Adam's dad's name is Scott and I love Landon. So that's for sure my fave. I love that you will name your little girl after Grandma! That's so cute! I thought about naming Weston after her somehow and I think the Helen "WEST" did the trick. Close enough. But honestly, all those names are adorable. Good luck with the choosing!!! I can't wait to see your precious little angel!!!

Carol said...

Ok heres my opinion. Dont name him Scott for his first name. It can be confusing because they never know which Scott you are talking to. Talk to Joe - he was named Derrell after his dad but they called him by his middle name Joe and it has always been a hassel for him But that is just my opinion. I really like Landon Scott. But whatever you decide will be just fine with me. I'm sure I'll come up with my own little nickname for him / her. Oh and I love Kate Helen. That is a good name for a girl.

Craig said...

I like Craig Scott my self

Jeanette said...

Owen Scott would also be very cute. Just throwing that out there.

The Durr's said...

how about OWEN SCOTT

Fluffy Momma said...

i like scott owen but call him owen instead of scott. (i agree with your mother-in-law, it might get comfusing!;)) but it is totally up to you guys! i'm so excited to see this little one, if only through pictures! lol

Claresa and Darin said...

Owen Scott is a better option. I like all of them but Owen is my fave! Hope things are going well for you!

Kyle, Megan, Owen, Tatum and Grady Guest said...

Oh man I love Owen Scott, especially because our first little boy we're naming Owen ha but out of the other's and the way you put it I think Landon Scott is really cute!!!

Leanna said...

Don't forget to look at how the initials spell out. Scott Owen Gneiting would be SOG, which isn't that bad, but just something to remember when picking out names. =D And I like Owen Scott, too.

Carol said...

Ask Scott what he thinks of Blake Scott. Just curious!!!! He'll know what I'm talking about.

Susan Roubian said...

Totally in love with Landon Scott!!!

Jennifer P. said...

I'm partial to Landon--but they're all cute

Unknown said...

I vote for Landon

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Amy, I liked reading everyones comments, your mil is very cute. I have to agree with her. My dad has the same name as his dad, but always went by his middle name, and it has been a huge hassle, so I would have to agree that if you choose owen, do owen scott. But any name you choose will be darling. It is probably a girl and we are all just talking about nothing, hah hah!

We Joneses said...

owen scott is darling. But whatever you choose will be just perfect.