Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BBQ Anyone??

What more can I say, BBQ Anyone one. Scott is loving his new BBQ and so am I :)



Ok here we are 20 weeks prego. Baby is doing good I can already tell that this little one is going to be a pro Swimmer and Water Polo player. I feel this baby every day kicking and moving and exercising like crazy, Its alot of fun! Scott was also able to feel the baby kick or move or do something last week which was so cool, He is so cute and is going to be an awesome dad. Were half way there and can't wait for this little one to come. I can't wait only 17 more weeks to go of Bed Rest and then the baby will be here shortly after that!
**picture of me had to be taken standing up I layed down shortly after this photo was taken :)**


7 Happy Thoughts:

Kyle, Megan, Owen, Tatum and Grady Guest said...

Amy you look so adorable all prego!! You look so healthy and amazing! I'm so happy you finally posted a prego shot and hang in there, only 17 more weeks. HOORAY!!

Lindsay said...

Oh man...I wish we could have a BBQ with you guys - if only we lived closer!!! Looks yummy! And Amy - you look fabulous! I can't wait to meet your little munchkin! Next time you are in Utah we totally need to get together!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You poor thing on bed rest, but you have such an amazing attitude Amy! Keep it up! Amy you look amazing for 20 weeks. So about your names, LOVE the girl name, it is so cute. And I think my fav for a boy is Scott Owen, however would you call him Scott or Owen, cause I think it gets a little confusing when dad and son have the same name, unless you called your son scotty, and I think that is adorable. I LOVE the names Corwin and Soren for a boy, but Spence isn't the biggest fan. So since I won't be able to ever use them, thought I would pass them over your way! Love ya girlie. Hope you are doing well.

Carol said...

What a cute little tummy. awwww. . . . looks like baby is growing nicely! :)

WOW!! That is a nice B-B-Q grill. I can't wait to come and have Scott fix me a nice big steak on that grill. Yum. . . .

The Durr's said...

Thanks girl! I'm trying out the bangs! haha How's being prego!? I can't even believe it everybody's poppin out babies! Cute belly by the way!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

you had better be sitting back down again after being on your feet so much when we were there! it was sooooooo good to see you. we missed you a ton on the girls trip, but you were with us in spirit and picture (remember the pic scott gave us before we left?...it went everywhere with us). love ya and take care of that kiddo inside you.

Jennifer P. said...

just got caught up on your life! SOOO scary what happened on April 1---glad it all turned out ok. And you got some delicious hospital food ;).

Excited to see you guys in a few weeks. Keep resting!!!