Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools... yeah not so much!

Today Scott and I had a not so funny April Fools day prank pulled on us. What made it so bad was it was our BABY that did the PRANKING.....yes that is right our own sweet little innocent child that is in my womb decided to play a prank on us today that sent us rushing to the hospital.
Our sweet little one is doing AMAZING!! We had a bit of bleeding and the baby was just really low I was nervous because things weren't feeling normal. I called the Doctor and he told me to go straight to Labor and Deliver. I'm not sure what was up but everything looks really good now!! I think it was the worst April fools day prank I'm ready for today to be over and to have No more Pranks!! **thanks for all your prayers everyone** It was funny because scott called a few people to let them know what was going on. Then we started getting tons of texts and phone calls saying "this is not a funny April fools joke to be playing" scott had to respond to people telling them this was no joke haha.

8 Happy Thoughts:

The Wilkes said...

Glad everything is ok. You look great! I hope bed rest is going alright. In response to a previous post, the names you picked for the baby are really cute! I think Kate is a great name...we also love the name Owen. When we have our next boy we are most definitely calling him Owen Thomas...who knows, maybe someday there will be Owen cousins...we'll have to call them Owen 1 and Owen 2! Ha! Hope everything continues to progress ok!

Lindsay said...

Oh Amy, I'm so sorry! I hope you are feeling better! Little monkey - I can't believe your little one is already tricking you guys! I guess we know he/she will have a great sense of humor! Feel better soon!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Amy, I am so sorry that happened. I bet you were so worried. This little one seems like he/she already has a mind of their own! I am so happy and relieved that everything looks good. Take it easy!

Carol said...

Not a funny joke to play on your grandma little baby Kate Helen / Owen Scott!!! Grandma's gonna get you back for this someday - you just wait!!!!!

Now seriously - I really was scared and I'm so glad that every thing is ok.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Oh my goodness!! I bet you were so worried! I'm happy that things are okay. That picture is priceless.

Michelle Nielsen said...

April Fools is such a joke....no fun at all!! I'm glad you're okay though!! I have a new blog by the way...meeshmarie21.blogspot.com...
Love u girl! And hope you're doing well!

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Glad to hear you are okay. That baby needs to take it easy.

Natalie Jensen said...

that little stinker. i'm glad things are good i hope your REALLY doign bed rest i love ya girl.