Friday, January 9, 2009

The Wonderful Perks...

Truly wonderful parking spots.

All the food you possibly can eat, and anything you want because of all the CRAZY cravings!!

Sleeping all day long because being Pregnant takes all the energy out of you!!

Being able to be a Cranky and not getting in trouble because come on I have so many hormones going through my body right now!!

Bed Rest for 6 months!! think how relaxing that is no cleaning or cooking or doing laundry for six months!!

Finally getting to read Twlight!!

There are so many Wonderful Perks of being PREGNANT!!! Right now I am enjoying many of them!!

Yep Scott and I are pregnant. We are some where between 7-9 weeks


Yes I am showing a little bit already. We can't wait this little one will be born sometime in Aug. We go in for surgery in a few weeks. That will hopefully make it so that we carry this baby full term. Scott and I are so excited and can't wait!!! I know that Joseph is excited to have a brother or sister too!!


WE ARE JUST SO EXCITED!!! I can't believe that baby # 2 is already on its way!!

17 Happy Thoughts:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Amy and Scott, CONGRATULATIONS, we are so so so so so so so happy for you guys. And Amy, WHATEVER you are so tiny, you funny girl. Good luck we hope the surgery and everything goes really well for you, and let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Love ya, spence and katie

Alex said...

Congrats girlie girl! Thats awesome! miss you!

Jeffrey McConnell said...

We're soooooo excited for you!!!!!

Fluffy Momma said...

Yeah Amy! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Hooray so the wonderful perks of pregnancy!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

hey don't you just love those parking spots? they ROCK! also, your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car. seems so weird to me now. did you hear our news? we are coming home feb 25 and leaving either mar 26th or april 2nd. yeah! i hope we can see you sometime in there. rob may or may not be coming for some of that time. i hope he can. anyway.....we are stoked for the new little one. anytime you want to commiserate the changes going on with our bodies, just let me know. we love you guys!!!!

Mel said...

Nice Craigo's shirt! You sure are skinny. You are probably one of those blessed women that shrink back down to skinny in a miraculous amount of time after having a baby. Too bad I am not so fortunate.

Carol said...

Well thank heavens the word is out. Yippee!!! I just couldn't keep the secret too much longer. We love you guys and we are so excited!!!!

Gooch Family said...

Congrats!! Hope everything goes well with the surgery!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! We are so excited for you!!!

The Terry's said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. And you have the cutest little pregnant belly I have EVER seen!

Claresa and Darin said...

Congrats... I am so happy for you!

Macee said...

Congratulations to both of that is SO exciting!

The Nelsons said...

I am so happy for you Amy!
And I'm dead serious when I say I'll come over and play cards with you while you are on bedrest... just let me know when you need some company!

Rosie said...

What a wonderful blessing!!! And I kinda just stared at your stomach trying to remember what it's like to be skinny. hahaha. Saying a prayer for you!

Lindsay said...

AHHHH! YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Horray! Everything will be so great - I am so happy! Good luck with your surgery - what a blessing...You guys are going to be the best parents ever! Love ya!

Leanna said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! You guys will make great parents. Good luck with the surgery and bedrest--it's totally worth it, though!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Congrats you guys... make sure you take advantage of being pregnant while you can. Hope everything goes well this time and you guys are amazing for trying again so soon. Go for it! :)