Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bed Rest Activities

Since I will be going on bed rest I have been trying to think of things I can do for 6 months.



I went over to my friends house a few weeks ago and they were busy hand stitching some stockings. Each stocking takes anywhere from 40-70 hours to make. They are so cute and it will be perfect while I'm on bed rest and can't do anything else. I went home and ordered 2 to start off with. When I'm almost finished those then I am going to order 2 more. One for Joseph and Billy. They are so cute and just came in the mail a couple of days ago I can't wait to get started!!!

This one is mine..

This is Scotts..As you can see they are very detailed and it is all done by hand!!! I can't wait to get started!!!

4 Happy Thoughts:

Natalie Jensen said...

i'll keep my eye out for anything that will keep you busy we keep you in our prayers i am so excited for you oh i love ya talk soon

Carol said...

Those are so cute. We may have to come again next Christmas so we can see them in person. hahaha

Jennifer Gilmore said...

when you are done with those - you can work on mine too. :)

Waggoner Family said...

Congrats on the baby! I found your blog through a friend of a friend and I have enjoyed reading your thoughts. You will be in my prayers as you start your bed rest. Good Luck. If you need a blog buddy, I would love to help out. Good Luck! p.s. those stockings are adorable. and so is the towel you made!