Saturday, January 3, 2009

its Christmas time!

Scott and I had a wonderful Christmas!!! we had a blast. we had Scotts parents come and stay with us. It was alot of fun too bad Scott and his Dad got sick. We all got loaded with gifts!!

Scott got an Ipod tough. 32 GB which he had no idea he was getting!

Amy got a trunk from Crate and Berrel!!

Scotts parents got a 42 Inch vizio tv.



Santa also delivered a few other things but these were the main gifts. Christmas was a blast and we can't wait for next christmas!!! oh I also got the Twlight series from my sister Micaela. which was what I got from our secret partner party. While Scott got Seinfield season 1-3 from Melissa from out secret partner party. we had so much fun. One last thing Marianne and Greg welcomed their son Christian Silcox to the world December 28, 2008 6lbs 7oz. We are so excited for them I bet he is a total cutie!!

5 Happy Thoughts:

Alex said...

Amy! You were in Utah and I didn't see your cute face! What the freak! haha

Carol said...

Christmas was so fun. Oh and just for the record our TV is a 42 inch not 32 inch. :) and it is awesome. We love it!!!!!! Thanks for everything again to make Christmas sooooo great!!! You were great hosts.

And welcome to the world little Christian. Wow he came alittle earlier than they had planned - that worked out good. I bet he is a sweetie. Hope he and his mommy are doing good.

kathryn said...

holy crap. you guys were GOOD this year. santa delivered this year!!! xoxo. sad we didnt' hook up this trip to california. i'll be there the end of january. see you then. i promise!!! i love you.

katherinejewel said...

Hey Amy!! I love your dog 'stocking'!! haha it does kinda look like a baby outfit...lol but an A for effort and the idea! Very creative! I'm adding you to my blog so I can kep up with ya :)

The Nelsons said...

Love the trunk Amy! How are you doing?? I miss the ward and all you cute girls in it... good to see you made out like a bandit on Christmas!