Friday, December 5, 2008

Our perfect little man.

When Joseph was born this wonderful woman, I'm not sure what her name is, offered to make hand and feet prints of Joseph. She told us it usually takes between 6-8 weeks for them to become complete. She also told us they would be delivered to our Drs office. A couple of days ago I got a call from my Drs. office saying that Josephs feet and hand prints were done and waiting for us to come and pick them up. I was so excited to go pick them up and today I had time to do it. They turned out amazing!!! I am going to say we have the sweetest little guy out there. Were really sad that we wont be able to spend christmas with him in our arms but we know that he will be with us in spirit. He is our perfect little man.



I am so proud to be Josephs mom and Scott is so proud to be his dad. We love and miss our little guy and can't wait for the day to raise him. He is so precious.
I am so glad to know that families are forever and we are so gald that Joseph was sent to our family. I couldn't ask for a more perfect little man. I will have to say it has been hard as Josephs due date slowly sneaks up on us, he was supposed to be born December 28, 2008. What really helps me through these hard days is knowing that we are an eternal family. We miss our little Joseph but were glad for the time we spent with him and were so greatful for the woman who spent her time and efforts in making these feet prints for us. Merry Christmas everyone we love you and thank you for all of your support these past couple of months. One thing about Joseph is that he had my hands :). I think it is crazy that at such a young age you can tell what part of your child came from you and what came from your husband. I wanted to let everyone see how little his hands were in comparrison to his moms. When Scott and I were with him in the hospital we would hold his little hands and touch his little toes. Josephs whole hand fit over my index finger. He was so small and precious. I am go gald that we have these prints of his hands because that gives us something earthly that we can hold on to. Also the braclet that I am wearing is something that I always wear. The main charm is a heart with two smaller hearts in it. I like to think the big heart is Scott's, middle size is mine and the smallest one is Josephs. My sister Natalie gave me that braclet when she came down for his funeral. I love all the reminders I have of Joseph and I am really so greatful that we have a perfect child. we love you Joseph.

2 Happy Thoughts:

Carol said...

Dad and I commented that those little hand and footprints are a Christmas present from baby Joseph Scott. Isn't it neat to think that he is watching down over you and he is looking forward to the day when he can be with you again. Until that day he will be blessing you from above. We love you both and we love our first precious little grandbaby.

Lindsay said...

Amy - you are amazing. You have the best attitude and most open heart! You are truly such an amazing example to me, and to everyone. Thanks for having so much faith and for sharing that with us! Hang in there, our prayers are with you! And Merry Christmas - have a good month! Love ya!