Friday, November 21, 2008

Tag I'm It!!

So my wonderful mother-in -law, who I will have to say is the best mother in law you could ask for, has tagged me. Thanks mom. The tag is pretty easy this is it: I had to post the 4th Picture in my 4th folder. Super easy! **This is it!!** a week and a half ago my friend Amy Stallings came down to visit me for the weekend and our friend Gary Lu took us out surfing!! it was alot of fun. I didn't take this board out it was to big for me but it has a cool design so Amy and I both took pictures with it. I took a smaller board out that was like 7 feet. this board is i think like 9 feet or something. it is a beast!!!

Now I Tag:
Katie Taggart
Jane Gracey
Natalie Jensen
Lindsey Driggs
Amy Stallings
Mandy Wheeler
Carly Streiff
Melissa Kiser
and everyone else that wants to do this tag! Its Fun!
**Remeber 4th picture in your 4th folder, and explain what the picture is**

3 Happy Thoughts:

Carol said...

Wow that is a huge board. It makes you look like a shrimp. lol

What fun - sounds like you are becoming quite a good surfer. That is really cool.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You look darling in that picture! How fun to live that close to the beach. So, we are in Utah right now and we went to grandma's today and I was still just in awe of Scott and "Grekos" pizza! I was asking Grandma all about it, you guys are so cute. You still need to let me know if you would be interested in GC if you don't go to Utah for Thanksgiving and if you are, will you be in Utah for Christmas? Oh ps - i already did this post a few weeks back, but thanks for thinking of me!

Natalie Jensen said...

your so cute I already have that tag amazing how fast tags travel! I didn't realize you cut your hair can't wait to see you at christmas love you babe!