Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My SMOKIN HOT husband

Ok so I am just sitting here at work and thinking, "I have the best husband ever" so I thought I would write a blog for him!!! right now Scott is gone on a business trip and so I have been home alone and it has been quite lonely. I just really love my smokin hot Husband. He always makes me laugh, makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, would do anything for me, treats me like a Queen, puts up with watching spongebob, i like cartoons ok, puts up with wathing my re-runs of Americas Nest Top Model!, i love that show :). He is so amazing!! thanks sweetie for all of your hard work. i am so lucky that i married him he is so handsome. I was also looking at our wedding pictures and I think it is crazy we have been married for 8 months. sometimes i wonder where time has gone.







Oh I love being married to you Scott and I can't believe it has been 8 months wow. I know thats not very long but man we have gone through alot and it seems like yesterday we were opening up craigos, and trying to get everything ready to get married!!! It has been alot of fun today remembering our suprise honeymoon, which was amazing;), your suprise purposal. sometimes i forget that we are still newly weds and today has been fun thinking about all of those fun times, and it gets me excited to spend forever with you. I love you sweetheart and I know there will never be a dull moment with you. Thanks for all you do for me. I love you and can't wait for you to get back from your trip!!! xoxox

5 Happy Thoughts:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

don't you mean "grekos!" LOL. cute post amy, and those wedding pictures are beautiful.

Carol said...

Ohhhhh. . . . .sweet! I can't believe that it has only been 8 months. Amy it seems like you have been a part of our family forever. I can't imagine life without you. Love you both.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Awwwwwe! Adorable :) It's hard when they leave for trips. Mine leaves almost every other weekend - but hey! You get your independence and when he gets home.... honeymoon all over again!! It's good to read your blog.

Carol said...

Amy I tagged you! Go to my blog to see what you have to do. -Mom G.

Greg and Julie Phillips said...

Amy, I love your wedding photos! You two are perfect for eachother!