Saturday, November 29, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Scott and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were invited to Scotts bosses house and the dinner was wonderful. It was very nice to not have to cook, Thanks Ede. Before and after dinner we looked through the paper to see if there were any good deals that were worth waiting in line all night for. I love finding good deals and the day after Thanksgiving sale is always the best. After not finding anything to amazing we decided we would go out shopping but just for the fun of it, but not to buy anything, is that possible? Well a few good deals later we had spent way to much money but I am super stoked!!!!! I got the most amazing gift for Scott, and I got a bunch of sewing stuff. I'm going to make our christmas stockings and some other fun stuff, i'm super excited. I'll post pictures of my sewing set up later it is awesome!!! We're both super excited to invite the christmas spirit into our home! I love chrismas it is my all time favorite holiday. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 Happy Thoughts:

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

We missed a great thanksgiving with the Gneitings. Last year was AWESOME! I hope you got my sceret partner present yesterday b/c I got yours. Angel in Joseph's bio is misspelled
Love ya
Rob

Carol said...

I can't wait for Christmas either. It is going to be so much fun. But I'm worried. . . I hope that Santa can find us in California this year.

Natalie Jensen said...

Im glad you had fun and geat stockings by the way!! we love you and i cant wait till the christmas PARTY! it will be so much fun! love ya see tomorrow.