Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OuR WonDerFuL WeEkeNDs!

So our past weekends have been so wonderful. NOTHING has happened :) Scott and i have been enjoying our house all to our selves with no roommates or family(not that we don't love our family or anything :)) But it has seriously been so relaxing. We went to a Movie with our freinds, we rented some movies and just cuddled on the couch and relaxed together, and we never got any calls from any family saying something horrible has happend....YEAH. I think our bad luck streak is up, and we couldn't be more happy!!!

Ok and i can't believe that it is almost Fall. It used to get dark around here around like 8:30 9:00 but now I look out the window and it is pitch black outside. So last night I thought to my self after seeing how dark it was outside, wow it is so late, then i looked at the clock. It was ONLY 7:30. It is crazy time is flying by, but i am very excited for fall and fall weather, i'm tired of all this heat. And I'm so excited for Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas. I think fall is my favorite season!!

1 Happy Thoughts:

Natalie Jensen said...

I am with you fall is my fav too! the nice weather and all the holidays so fun yeah! love you guys glad to hear things are good finally!