Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moving...


Scott and I have MOVED.....We didn't move far from where we were at before but we
upgarded!!! We went from a 2 bedroom town house to a 3 bedroom town house. I Love it!!! Also the thing about moving on bed rest is i did NO moving or lifting or any work what so ever, it was rather enjoyable:), Good thing for big strong husbands!! Scott was awesome and got us moved in
2.5 hours. Also a huge shout out for everyone who helped us move.
your all awesome!!!
Pictures of the new place coming soon!!! just after everything is unpacked and it looks nice :)

6 Happy Thoughts:

Unknown said...

That's problematic. I sent your care package two days ago :S Fill out a change of address form!!!

Lindsay said...

How fun! Good luck with the adjustment, I'm sure it feels good to have a little more space!

Natalie Jensen said...

yeah for more room. love you amy,scott and billy, my kids miss ya we need to come visit (really)

Mel said...

Awesome. That extra space will feel good. When we have to move, is Scott going to come move us too? Sounds like he's real good at it.

Carol said...

Yes I'm so excited that you moved into a bigger place and I can't wait to see it. BTW.....have you got my bedroom ready???? Just kidding!! :)

Jennifer P. said...

I need to come visit soon! Put pictures up soon :)!