Thursday, April 30, 2009

Need I say more???

10 weeks down 13 to go. I don't think I have EVER been so Board in my life. So if anyone has some suggestions to help these next 13 weeks go by faster then the first 10 weeks I would love love love.....LOVE to hear them. books, sewing, anything you can think of that you can do while laying on the couch... I'm seriosly all ears,well eyes, and would love suggestions....peferably something that doesn't use the tv or computer would be best. since
you can only blog so much and watch "A BABY STORY" so many times before you start going a little crazy ;). thanks in advance for the ideas. plus thanks for the ideas on baby names... seriously your suggestions brought in alot of thinking.

11 Happy Thoughts:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh you cute girl! I loved seeing you the other day and our chat. You are seriously the best Amy, I wish we lived closer and Lance and I could come by more often and keep you company. Have you read the Work and the Glory? Totally my fav series ever and it is 9 books and would keep you busy. I also loved Children of the Promise. If you don't have Children of the Promise and want them I could send them to you - book rate is super cheap to mail. Love ya - hang in there!

Lindsay said...

Oh man, I wish I could help! I would love to keep you company too! When I was pregnant, I just loved watching my favorite shows or series, but I'm sure you're bored to tears of TV. One thing my Mia Maids did for me was to start a baby scrapbook and get all the pages cute and ready to just add pictures too - which has been awesome. I have zero time to scrapbook with a baby on my hands, so it's nice to just add pictures when I get a second. Maybe you could do that? I don't know. Good luck, I hope you are still doing well! See ya!

Gooch Family said...

Scrapbook for people and have them pay you? Or just done some of your own. Or Suduko? Or puzzles? I'm sorry wish I had more ideas.

Carol said...

Did you ever make those Christmas Stockings that you were going to make? Do you know how to crochet? I like to crochet around baby blankets. I could bring you a couple that you could work on. I'll go to the craft store and see if I can get any ideas of something you can do.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I wish I could entertain you we would have a blast.

I know you said no computer but you could turn your blog into a book if you haven't already. They have great picture books online http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook. Plus I heard they are time consuming so that might be a great way to fill time

You could read the whole twilight series if you haven't already.

I will brain storm for more ideas Love ya chick hang in there

Natalie Jensen said...

hmmmmm i'll get back to you cause i dream of days when i can just sit on the couch for more then 5 mins! I'll think of somethign real good though!!!!!!!!

Kenzie said...

Hey My ward did this Family Indexing for the church. You go through look at old census books and type it out so that family can do there family research. It sounds very boring but once you get started its so interesting, and it makes you feel good cause your helping so many familys. The website is http://www.famiysearch.org then go to the Indexing Records tab at the top , and then press Volunteer. Although in involves the computer, its a great way to spend your time. I do it when I have extra time! You can make it !!!

Jessi Gogan said...

Amy- I know exactly how you are feeling !! I have 10 weeks left and I feel like I'm going crazy too! Then again I go to school still for four hours a day but I get bored easily also and find the time dragging on . Anyway hang in there....the baby will be here soon and then you won't have time for anything else!!

Ashlee said...

Well, I knew Scott when he served his mission, but I read that you need ideas. My mom's group made felt numbers. It was an easy hand sewing project. We also made felt shoes and felt finger puppets. I don't know if any of those sound interesting to you at all, but I could give you more info if you would like.

Susan Roubian said...

Hey Woman!!! Did you get Bonny's message??? She had lotsa ideas!! =) Love you chickie! Don't forget to write me back about next weekend!!!!
XOXOXO
Susan

We Joneses said...

Can't remember if I've already told you this, but seriously. www.thisamericanlife.org helps pass the time like crazy.