Monday, March 23, 2009

The little one

Today Scott and I had an ultrasound and it was so much fun!! last time we saw the baby I believe we were only 12 weeks along and WOW has this baby grown! we were able to see the baby Stretching, Drinking, Waving, and Moving all around.


Oh I love this little one it is so cute and has so much personality already.

While they were checking the sex of the baby we had to look away and close our eyes so we wouldn't find out whether it was a boy or a girl, I will have to say it was so hard not to look! we are so excited to have this little one BOY or GIRL

9 Happy Thoughts:

Jeffrey McConnell said...

Awesome Amy! We're soooo excited for you and Scott!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow it so fun to see the baby on the ultrasound. I am so happy that everything looks good. We are so happy for you guys. Hope you are doing good on bed rest Amy. TAKE IT EASY!!! We love you!

Kyle, Megan, Owen, Tatum and Grady Guest said...

Amy I can't believe how big "it" looks!!! "It" is growing so much! Hope you're hanging in there on the bed and not getting too bored!!! Post pictures of your cute belly!!! XOXO

Carol said...

Well "it" looks very precious!!!! Ok I think that I should call the dr and find out if "it" is a "he" or a "she". Grandma's deserve to know!!!!! Well I think that "it" looks like a "she" if I do say so myself BUT since "we" dont want to know for 5 more months "I" won't say any more about "her". (But I am going to nickname "it" - Little Missy!! (that was my nickname as a child) hahaha

Glad that everything is looking good!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh isn't that just the best? I loved the ultrasounds, they are so amazing! Boy or girl - that baby will be soooo loved and sooo adorable!

Sam and Rachelle said...

That is so cute!! It is always so exciting seeing the ultrasound photos. It is still so amazing that we grow babies!! lol. What an amazing gift :) Hope all is well, and your not going crazy with the bed rest :(

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

How exciting!!!! I agree - we need belly pictures :)

Jennifer P. said...

oooh! you guys are so brave to wait! can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl--whichever it will be cute for sure!

April said...

Oh look so cute. I am so glad things are going well.