Friday, March 6, 2009

Decorating..

Scott and I are currently Picture shopping. We want to find a Picture of either the temple that we got married in, Rexburg, or the Newport Beach temple. As I was searching the internet I found this picture. I absolutly LOVE Greg Olson. I think that his paintings are amazing and they tell such amazing stories. When I saw this picture I started bawling I don't know if its my pregnancy hormones or just the emotions of loosing Joseph or maybe both. This picture to me captures everything about our little Joseph. I love it and its a beautiful picture. I think This will be one of our picture purchases and will go in the babies room. Neither Scott or I feel like we should put pictures up of Joseph but I have been wanting to have something up that reminds me of him. I think this picture is just what I need. It will also be an easy way to tell our kids, when their a little older, about their older brother and what he is doing now and who he is with. . Right now while the baby is still so little the picture will be for me so I will have peace and comfort while holding my new little baby. I will know and i'll be able to see my son and who he is with. I want to make sure that this little baby isn't a replacement for Joseph and I think having that picture in the babies room will help. We still need to find a Temple picture though so if any of you know of a good site to find Temple Pictures Scott and I would love to know.

10 Happy Thoughts:

Carol said...

Oh I love that picture. I think it is perfect for your babies room. It really gives me a sweet thought about where Joseph is and who is taking care of him.
Here is a picture of the Rexburg temple but not sure if this is what you are looking for. check it out. http://deseretbook.com/store/product/5020901

Natalie Jensen said...

so amazign i love you so much. the picture is perfect loev you guys

Lindsay said...

That is an awesome picture! I LOVE having great artwork like that in my house. It's the best. You are so awesome, I hope everything is going okay with your pregnancy! Love ya!

Amy said...

That picture is sooo perfect!! A fun site for temples is www.culturalhall.com I LOVE there antiquey look.

Fluffy Momma said...

that is so sweet amy. i love it. hope you are doing well!

The Terry's said...

Hey You should look at the BYU-Idaho bookstore website and if you find any pictures of the Rexburg temple that you love , let me know. I am living in Reburg right now and would love to send you one if you find one. Let me know how I can help. PS Love the picture on your blog! It is such a blessing to know about the plan of salvation!

April said...

Oh I too love that photo, I think of Harry everytime I see it. What a beautiful reminder that our babies are with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I hope you are doing well.

The Doroughs said...

what a sweet picture. I absolutley love it. Perfect picture for you guys.

Tyson and Capri said...

Amy its good to see everything went good with the surgery but i bet bed rest is not the easiest thing ever..well it might be nice for a couple weeks:) Things are going great with us and the baby we just had another ultrasound and the baby is breech and clear down in my pelvic so he couldnt see if we got a boy or a girl but my guess is a boy:) do you guys know what your having yet? We are getting ready to come there for the temple i am getting so excited in fact this saturday we are getting our endowments out at the ogden temple so i am way happy!! i hope that when i am there we can stop by and say hi that would be so fun since i havent seen you since i left the wonderful place of the bulawas:) Miss you lots!!

Tyson and Capri said...

I think it would be so fun to not find out but i really dont think i could do it!! Ya i have an ultrasound once a month when i go so i should find out april 1 i'm excited..So how far along are you exactly? is your little count down right on your page?