Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shooting Anyone?!?

Scott works at the BEST firm ever. They always are doing so many fun things. The Turkey Shoot is every year in November. We just got these pictures back. Last year I didn't know how to hold the gun and got a massive bruise on my shoulder. I think I had it for a month or more. IT WAS HUGE. This year I was a little nervous to shoot but I had some good instruction and made it out with not even a sore shoulder. It was alot of Fun. Next year Scott and I plan on bringing our own guns and equipment...







Thanks HSNO that was alot of fun!! We can't wait for next year!! One side note Scott just beat me by a couple of points. I will have to say I am pretty good with a Shot Gun.

4 Happy Thoughts:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Amy you look like a pro. I went shooting once, it is a lot of fun. You need to do all these things while you can before you are you bedrest.

Carol said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Boy oh boy I sure don't want to make you guys mad at me especially if you are going to be getting your own guns. lol

We missed you amy at the funeral but you are in my thoughts and I just want you to take care of yourself and that little bambino or bambina! hahahaha

Love ya

Natalie Jensen said...

nice i love it. who da thought you would be such a good shoot. scott looks like shes calling you out! you better have your game on next year!

Natalie Jensen said...

by the way the tie dye shirts turned out great it looks like!