Sunday, November 16, 2008

The most FUN weekend ever!!!!

Ok so I have the most amazing husband ever!!!! last weekend our business partner and his wife from Craigos Pizza come to visit us. Scott decided to suprise us with a nice dinner. I had no idea where we were going and really i didn't even know that we were going to a dinner untill like 10 min before we left. Anyways we went to this really REALLY good restaurant in hollywood called Musso & Frank Grill this is a really old restaurant that has really amazing food, it has been around for like 100 years and the menu hasn't really changed, accept for the prices. While we were enjoying dinner scott all of the sudden pulled out a piece of paper that was folded up and handed one to me and Jane, Scott's business partners wife. As i unfolded it I had no idea what this paper was untill I looked a litter closer and saw he was taking us to WICKED!!!! ok for all of you who know me know that I love wicked it is the most amazing play in the world, and i can't even believe that he suprised me with that.

I seriously love Wicked and I have been telling Scott how much we need to go and see the play, and i can't believe that he kept this a secret for like 3 months!!! this was so much fun!!





oh seriously i have the best husband ever this was so much fun!!!! I love suprises and this was seriously one of the best suprises ever besides our honeymoon suprise. and i would tell all of you that you NEED to see this play it is AMAZING!!!


8 Happy Thoughts:

Natalie Jensen said...

oh what a sweety! your so romantic scott im so glad you treat amy like a princess.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Amy, you definitely married a keeper! I love all the surprises he does for you, what a sutie! Those pictures were classic, I love your face at dinner after the surprise and the pic's at Wicked - you look so happy. You guys are so cute!
PS - you never responded to my email about Thanksgiving or getting together one weekend, let me know your thoughts.

The Wilkes said...

So fun! We got tickets for Wicked in January...can't wait!

Tyson and Capri said...

AMY...I would love it if you could be there it would be so much fun. we are going april 9 so if you really are thinking about it let me know and i will give you details...I am doing great, loving life..How are you???

camandholls said...

HOw fun!!! I really want to see that play. Scott you are so good with surprises. I can't ever keep things from Cam. It never fails, I always spill the beans.

Carol said...

Ok Scott can you teach dad how to be more romantic like that? Thanks.

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

Scott you realize this makes us other husbands look bad. Scott you ROCK!
Rob

Fluffy Momma said...

Amy! You are so cute! And what a sweet hubby you have. Aren't they the greatest? I will agree with you, Wicked IS amazing.