Thursday, October 23, 2008

a wonderful run

Toinght I decided after work that i wanted to go for a run up to Josephs grave. I wanted to also decorate his grave for halloween. Josephs grave is probably 3.5 miles from our house. I ran to the store first so that i could buy some flowers and some pumpkins. I wish i had brought my camera so i could have taken a picture of his grave but i didn't want to run with a camera. So as i was running my feet started to totally hurt, I have not really exercised or gone for a run since i had the baby, but i kept running and just figured I just had to get over the pain and keep running. And i had forgotten my phone so I couldn't call Scott to come and pick me up, so I figured better not look at the damage if I would just have to keep running. I finally got home and took off my shoes and i saw this....

it is a little sore and I will forsure have to wear bandaids next time but its not going to stop me from running I am totaly ready to get this baby weight gone!!

I thought picture was pretty awesome because my leggs look really skinny!!! thank you Grandma Kiser! It also really fun to go for a run and to go and visit Joseph it has been a while since I have been up there. OH and while I sitting my Josephs grave i saw all of thes little bunnies. It was so much fun.. some of you know where joseph is buried but everyone else i'll tell you. Joseph is buried in the childrens section of the semetary and so there are lost of flowers and stuffed animals and it is always full of color so it is really nice to have him in such a nice neighborhood. :) anyways when ever i go there are always loads of bunnies hopping around, probably because they have all the flowers they could imagen to eat. but I really love that there are bunnies hopping around the graves because I can just imagen if Joseph was alive he would chase the little bunnies all over and look at me and smile, ya know that cute little smile that little kids do when they are having so much fun. I know that when we have more kids we will always bring them to chase the bunnies and to visit their brother.

6 Happy Thoughts:

Carol said...

Ouch Amy! My heel hurts just looking at that picture! :)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You poor thing!!! What a trooper to have kept running through that pain.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh I posted a comment and then remembered what I wanted to say - - - amy darling, if you have baby weight to lose, you are sure fooling me, cause you look so skinny in that picture! And I agree, you do have great skinny and buff legs!

Amy said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! that looks like it kills! and geez what weight you are always like ubber skinny!!! you are so cute!!

kathryn said...

oh boy!! ouch... i gottcha i love a good run. glad that you went to see joseph. he's lucky to have a mother like you. and yes... you do have the cutiest bunnies by you. not like these narly jack rabbits we have around here. you are one smokin hot sister... yeah.. baby weight. whatever. later babe (aka. hot legs)

Natalie Jensen said...

good dirl for running i am proud of you. You look fantastic by the way! really!!!! love you girl your amazing Joseph's lucky to have such an amazing mom.