Monday, October 6, 2008

my little buddy!

So this past little while billy has been my little buddy!!! He lets me dress him up, and actually loves it, and he snuggles me and he even come with me on errends. I'm very greatful that I have my little buddy Billy, he has really been a comfoter for me. Now all I have to do is convince Scott that we need another little puppie for me to take care of, and so that billy can have a friend when I want to be with Scott.
billy didn't really know what to think about the camera he was kinda afraid of it.
i will have to say billy loves to go out but he doesn't always want to be contained to the small area of the purse and trys to jump out sometimes and it makes me a little bit upset at him:)
I just love my little buddy billy he is so cute and always looks up to me i'm glad that i am his mommy and i know that Scott is so glad that he is his daddy.

4 Happy Thoughts:

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

You move to California and carry your dog around in a purse. Something has gone terribly wrong in your head. I thought it was a picture of Paris Hilton or something. You are truly Californian!
WE MISS DISNEYLAND. Last Sat we both thought, "today would be a great day for Disney" Instead we watched some kids of deployed spouses. Awesome! A couple more years and we'll be back!
Love ya
Rob

Sam and Rachelle said...

I also am guilty of carrying my little pup around in my purse. lol.
I love that your wearing one of Kerry's shirts....your one of the Gracey's too!! :)

Natalie Jensen said...

so cute we use to do that with scooter, he loved it! the kids wer o excited to see Billy! we love you guys

Carol said...

Willy and Sadie are so jealous of their "ritzy" californian cousin! What can I say - my purse just isn't big enough for them. Billy needs to come visit grandma again so I can bring him back down to earth. hahaha (Glad he is such a great companion for you Amy.)