Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WE ARE HAVING A..........




BOY!!!!



We are so stiken excited!!!!! We will have a little Scott Jr!!! here are some more pictures of our ultra sound. Everything looks really good and healthy, which we are really greatful for. It was fun we had my mother-in-law in town and also my little sister Micaela so they were able to see the ultra sound. They saw Scott Jr. moving all over the place it was so cute we saw his toes and his spine and his face and fingers. it was so amazing!!! I am so excited to be a mom, nervous, but excited. So Scott and I are thinking of names but if any of you have some names that you like we would love to hear them!!!


sorry that we have been such great slackers on our blog it seems like we have had so much going on. I just got back from a vacation visiting my family in Utah and Scott has been working like crazy but were really so excited to let everyone know what we are having. I am also starting to look pregnant, which is fun and not so fun. I feel like i am getting this really big belly but when other people see me they just think i am fat, thats that not so fun part, but I love that i am feeling the baby almost every day and looking at my belly moving. It is so much fun! We will be updating our blog more offten so don't forget to check us out.

9 Happy Thoughts:

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

Whoo hoo! you're having a boy. we are so excited for you. ben and noah are glad to get a boy cousin again. ben thinks it's a superhero. he wanted me to tell you that. i'm certain you don't look fat either....you're a kiser, remember? we're stoked to get more updates and see pictures. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh Amy - I was so happy when I read your comment on my blog. Hurray for a little boy. He will just melt your heart! I am so excited for you. Don't worry, you will be the best mommy. You have all your little siblings, I am sure you will be a pro. I was terrified of babies before Lance, and still whenever I see a little baby, I still can't believe I did it when he was so little, but you will be incredible. Also - I totally hear you on the looking chubby thing - (which I am sure you look absolutely adorable and not chubby one bit) - but it is a hard stage right before you pop out and so you just feel chubbers but don't quite look pregnant... that stage drove me nuts. It is fun once you pop cause then you can start accessorizing your bump! LOL. Love ya!!! (We seriously want you guys to come down to AZ this fall and visit... it would be so much fun)

Natalie Jensen said...

yeah we are excited jack will have someone to play with him thats a little closer to his age. as for your memory i love it i did the same to KAT hehehe what are big sis for huh. my favorite memory of you has to be your wedding i know it's recent but you looked stunning and i could just tell you were so happy we love scott and i think the tacos on the cruise count as good as the tofu! welcoem to the fam! love you guys congrats

Carol said...

I love the new look to your blog. Its really cute! I'm so excited for a new little buddy in our family. It was so cool to be there with you and see the ultrasound. I agree with Melissa-keep up with the updates and lots of pics of your cute little belly getting bigger and bigger. :)

Anonymous said...

Amy you dollface I am so happy for you! OH a little boy! Um yeah you need to let me know when your going to be in ole sandy....we most def need to catch up!

GiRlyGaL said...

WOW, a BOY!!! your PregO!! i didnt know that!! well congratulations:) well hope all is well for you two. --Jessica sorenson

Lisa Jarvie said...

Dear Amy and Scott--Jeff and I love you both so much--please know that the two of you are in our thoughts and prayers during this sad time. We know exactly how you feel because we went through this many times ourselves. Have faith and understanding that your Father in Heaven knows and loves you, and that even very difficult experiences like this are part of His marvelous plan to help you reach your divine potential. We love you--we will see you at the service.
Love, Bishop and Sister Jarvie

The Brown Team said...

Amy I just heard your news and wanted to let you know I love you! and I'm Praying for you and Scott.
Love you Millions Kelli

Just US said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.