Tuesday, July 29, 2008

5.8 Earthquake

We just experienced an earthquake here in Orange County. My office building was all over the place and Amy said the house was really shaking. Kinda scary! But we are OK, phones seem to be jammed right now as the whole world is calling to see if everyone is OK. If you have tried to call and couldn't get though we are OK. 5.8 is scary but not enough to bring down buildings. We have been told we are due for a big one and usually big ones start with ones about this size so it was a big scary.

7 Happy Thoughts:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Glad you guys are ok - so didn't you find out what you were having yesterday (I remember cause you mentioned you were finding out on Speener's b-day) - do tell!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

Couple things:
Glad that you guys are okay. That's one reason that Melissa would not move back to CA.
I love the bounce in CA song.
Scott thanks for the military letter.
Amy you look so flipping cute! I say girl, Melissa says girl too.
I found out today that I'm being deployed for a month and a half. I thought that it would be to Iraq, but it won't be.
Love ya all.
Rob

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

PS--he's going to Bangladesh. cool, eh?

Tyson and Capri said...

Hey amy i need to know what this baby is???Boy or Girl:)

kathryn said...

i can't believe that happened. so glad that you are all safe. so happy for you both can't wait to meet this little baby. xoxoxo

Carol said...

ok first off-please update your blog about baby ______. Everyone wants to know if its a boy or girl and I already announced it on my blog so sorry I was the first to tell everyone - you slackers!!! :)

Second-I will love to come and cook dinners and change diapers when baby ______ comes. Do you think that the baby will swim with me in the pool like Billy did?

Thanks again for a wonderful time. I loved being with you guys.

The Wilkes said...

Congrats! Boys are a ton of fun! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.