Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Drive


Scott and I finally have decided to sucome to the world of California and got a fast trac. Good bye Toll Booths, Hello monthly bill!!! :)


Scott and I decided that today would be a great day to go as a Family and take a Sunday drive. Since we just got our fast tracs we decided to take the toll road all the way down to Dana Point, which is by Capo. We drove down to the dana point tide pools and had a lot of fun walking on the beach and along all of the rocks but sadly the tide was in so we didn't see any cool animals but it was so nice to be with my sweet husband. Over the past couple of weeks life has been so busy, having a baby and planning his funeral, having people over, dealing with our emotions, etc it was nice to sit by the ocean and feel the calming breeze and just being with Scott.
The tide pools is in this really quiet place that is right by the side of a rocky mountain. Scott was so cute he was rather afraid that this mountain of rocks were going to land right on his head so i wanted to take a picture of him being afraid. ha ha ha oh i have the cutest husband ever!!


When we were walking back to the car after trying to find some sort of animal life, but not finding any i saw this awsome king of the hill rock. I told scott to go up and climb it and be king of the Rock, he only did it because i told him we could blog about it. He is so stiken cute i seriously love him. After I took some sweet pictures of him i decided i would go up and join him. It was nice to be sitting so high up and being able to watch the waves come in and break on the rock. It was so nice being just with my Sweet husband relaxing and letting all the worries of the world wash away. Scott I love you so much and I am so happy that I am married to you. I wouldn't want to go through this with out you. I am amaized at how strong you are. I love you.




3 Happy Thoughts:

Carol said...

Ok next time I come to visit you need to take me there. It looks like a pretty place. Glad to hear that you are doing ok. I'm so glad that you have each other to lean on for strength and comfort. You are made for each other. :) Love you both. -Mom G.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh goodness Amy I teared up just reading that post! I know - what a whirlwind of emotions you guys have been through the past few weeks. You are both SO STRONG! I am just amazed by you guys. I am glad you live in such a beautiful place and could enjoy a nice afternoon relaxing together. I love ya!

Lisa Jarvie said...

You guys are darling--we are happy to see the smiles back on your faces!
We love you!