Monday, April 28, 2008

a summary of the secret honeymoon






As you know Scott was so stiken cute and sneaky, he suprised me with a honeymoon to Disney World flordia. it was so much fun!!! We had a Blast in Disney World, many of you know Scott and I are avid Disneyland goers we try to go atleast once a week. we had a 6 day park hopper pass and all you can eat food pretty much it was so much fun. we never were hungry except for sometimes in the middle of the night ;) i couldn't have asked for a better honey moon. the magical kingdom was magical, hollywood studios was so sweet, the roller coaster there is so amazing. The animal kingdom was amazing, they have this ride there called everist and it was the most amazing ride i have ever experienced. and epcot was alot of fun not my favorite but we were the V.I.P. people for the fire work show, that was pretty sweet. It is crazy because we were there for 6 days and we didn't even see everything but i am fine with that because duh i was with my husband on my honeymoon!!!! Disney World was amazing and i seriously couldn't have asked for anything better. oh yeah and we went to these sweet dinner shows they were amazing and so fun, we were even spot lighted as the best looking newly wed couple in the room ( and yes we might have only been the only newly wed couple in the room but that doesn't matter) i would suggest everyone go to Disney World at least once in their life but if you want to see everything you will have to go on like a month long vacation. I LOVE MY NEW HUSBAND AND I LOVE BEING MARRIED!!!

7 Happy Thoughts:

Carol said...

Such a cute background. I love it! It looks like you guys had alot of fun on your honeymoon. I would love to go to DisneyWorld someday. But I'll settle for Disneyland if you guys will take me sometime. :)

Natalie Jensen said...

Amy i love you two i think you have to be the cutest forsure. I am so gla dyou had fun- love ya

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow you guys are the cutest couple around. Amy I must tell you that Spence and I were crying - we were laughing so hard when Scott posted his secret honeymoon plan, we thought it was the sweetest funniest thing ever! What a cutie you married - and he is one lucky guy to get you too - you make a fantastic couple. I am so happy that you guys had a blast on your honeymoon and I am LOVIN the new bikes. What a fun hobby and a great way to stay in shape. If you guys ever want a getaway for the weekend - come on down to Phoenix we would love it!

Anonymous said...

Amy you are absolutely stunning!! I am totally serious too... you have such a pretty glow and you just look so happy. I am so happy for you guys and I think that you and Scott are so good for each other! I am missing you so much and I can't wait to see you when we do (who know exactly when.lol.) I am so happy that you guys had such a good time you guys are such hard workers and totally deserve it!!!!
I love you tons!!

camandholls said...

I am so glad you guys had fun, but more importantly I am so happy you FINALY posted some pictures!!!! I thought you died or something. Oh and I just saw my moms blog, what's this talking behind our backs stuff, i thought we were friends??? And come on... Cam and I are WAY cooler and more fun than you and Scott. hahahahaha!!!
love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! Its Alex Griggs! Sorry about not coming to the wedding girl! Your awesome and I miss you! Check out my blog or email me!
Email:
alex.griggs@wasatchlabs.net

Blog:
alexinawonderland.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Send me your normal email...this is awkward having a conversation on comments ha ha

LOve, ALex