Monday, April 28, 2008

Our New Hobby





Scott and i are just a little bit tired of how expensive it is to fill up the car with gas, I really wish the gas prices would stop sky rocketing, any ways we decided that instead of spending all of our money on gas that we would use all of the money we got as wedding gifts to buy us some SUPER SWEET road bikes!!! we love them scott takes his bike to work instead of the car and i take my bike to and from the post office, bank, and UPS box, i have no life. we are loving it because we don't spend as much money on gas and we are getting our bodies into rock hard shape. so not only did we buy bikes we bought all the gear that come with it!!! the helmet, the shoes, the gloves, the padded shorts, and we are now saving to buy some cool shirts. we might get special shirts that say Bug Pro on them. ha ha ha ha. My bike is a Cervelo and all of you bikers out there know that i pretty much have the sweetest bike out there it weighs about 8 lbs, Not Bad :) Scott bike is a Scattante his bike only weighs like 6 lbs and it is bigger than mine! his is a carbon fiber frame which is super light and mine is aluminum, which is not as light, but i have the cool name brand so it makes up for the difference in weight :) we love biking and are wanting to do a triathalon sometime soon so if you see two smokin hot bikers going down the road most likly it is Scott and I.

5 Happy Thoughts:

Carol said...

Sweet bikes! I like them alot!

Sam and Rachelle said...

yay!! total double bonus rockin hard body with more moola in the pocket due to saving on gas!! Have fun, watch out for crazy drivers though!!

Natalie Jensen said...

you know you could come do the summer games with kat and I in June! sweet bike! I would kill for a sweet bike I have a 60.00 pawn shop bike and i bike 3 miles or more everyday with the kids I have to say because I do that we only have to fill up our tank once a month! crazy huh now if I could just get Adam to bike we almost would never have to buy gas!!!

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! Congratulations I am so happy for you guys and good luck.. let me know how it goes. I do think that was a totally sweet buy :) :)

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

Welcome to the cycling world. In fact today I did a spinning class after I ran 3 miles. So get ready for that cruise and we'll have a race.
Are you guys signed up for the mudrun?
Find a race or triathlon before I leave in July and we'll race together.
Welcome to the club!
Rob