Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Mothers day in July.

Ok ok ok I know i am really behind on posting. I wanted to show everyone what I did for my Sweet mother and mother in law for mothers day.

Trent was such a cutie Pie and trooper and LOVED/HATED being painted but in the end the final project turned out far cuter than I thought it would.






seriously i can't get enough of my sweet little baby boy who is getting bigger every day and will be turning 1 in less than a month, ahhhh i can't believe it. Happy Mothers Day to all mothers.

2 Happy Thoughts:

Gooch Family said...

Loved all the updates and pictures. He really is the cutest boy ever. I love his crazy hair, all his messes, his smile, him escaping after the toilet paper mess. So fun! Gaines has discovered the toilet paper too, and the toilet. If he disappears I have to run to the bathroom and make sure the lid is down. We definitely need to make it out to see you guys. It probably won't be til August or September though. We are going to Rocky Point in a few weeks, then to see Dave when he goes to Albuquerque in the beginning of August.

Susan Roubian said...

Seriously, this kid is so stinkin' cute.