Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baby Mozart

so my mom called me up a month or so ago and offered to give me her old piano, the one I learned how to play piano on. So of course I accepted. The only issue is that we didn't have a way of getting it from utah to california. so of course she was so awesome and loaded it up in her car and drove it down this past week, and we LOVE it. It looks amazing in our house!



Trent also loves it and i will have to say it looks like we have a baby mozart on our hands! what do you think?

4 Happy Thoughts:

Carol said...

That is the cutest little guy!! I cant wait to see him - he is getting so big. I'm so glad that you got a piano. What a nice mom you have amy!

Amy said...

ha ha that top picture is SO stinking cute!!

Em-Cat said...

I think he's totally a baby Mozart. While I was babysitting him the other day, I noticed how long his fingers are and thought to myself, "Hmmm. It looks like we have a piano player on our hands!"

Congrats on the piano. I love mine and I think everyone should have one.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

AmY I am so bad, I haven't checked your blog forever, cause I forget it is private. First off, Trent is such a little cutie. We MUST get together next time you guys are in town - maybe go to the zoo or something, so give me a call. I want to see your cute little man. Secondly, OF COURSE your mom would drive down a piano to you, she is so awesome. And third, oh my goodness, Josh looks SO handsome in his missionary picture. I didn't want those amazing curls to go, but he looks so sharp with short hair, he will be an awesome missionary.