Thursday, January 21, 2010

going PRIVATE

Alright the time has come to jump on the band wagon and go PRIVATE.
If you would like to continue
watching the dealings of our little family
SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
so I can add you.
i'll be making the blog PRIVATE the 1ST of FEBRUARY.
We want everyone to see our blog that wants to.
We just don't want people from Jamica or Areas in Africa checking us out.
so if anyone can tell us who you are and your from Jamica give me your email and i'll add you:)
Also don't be shy if you like seeing what were doing just send me your email:)

28 Happy Thoughts:

Janessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

I would love to keep checking on you guys. jessieromney@yahoo.com

Tyson and Capri said...

count me in;) capri05@aol.com Thanks!!

Lindsay said...

Pick me! Pick me! lindsay.driggs.qipc@statefarm.com

Love ya Amy! Your little man is adorable!

Fergie Family said...

I love checking in on you and seeing what you've been up to & seeing your sweet little boy :) Please add me...Hope all is well

Nicole :)

nicoleferg@gmail.com

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

man....i HATE checking private blogs, but i will do it because i love you. add me....missykiser@gmail.com

Fluffy Momma said...

me me me!!!! cmatern@hotmail.com
did i get you invited to mine? we just went private too, so let me know if i didn't get you invited and i'll add ya!

Natalie Jensen said...

najgroup1@hotmail.com love ya girl

Carol said...

Please use this email for me : cgneitin@gmail.com

Carly said...

include us...carly.streiff@gmail.com

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

mandyloohoo2@gmail.com

Claresa and Darin said...

I love to know what you guys are up to xxxduckygirlxxx@yahoo.com

The Reneer Family said...

I love seeing your updates!
loverbug4@comcast.net

Gooch Family said...

hgooch@gmail.com

Kyle, Megan, Owen, Tatum and Grady Guest said...

Add us please! megs3@hotmail.com!

Beth said...

bethieb2002@hotmail.com

Adja said...

Ditto... :o)
I hope that you're all doing well!
adjawilliams@gmail.com

Stacy Toone said...

me too! stacytoone@gmail.com
I always like to take a peek at what you are up to!

katherinejewel said...

I want to be keptin the loop!! glambeastkjl@yahoo.com

Marianne said...

marzeegirl@hotmail.com

Our Family said...

Found you through Angel mom's blog/ Would love to keep up dnkwilliams@comcast.net

The Wilkes said...

enelson013@aol.com

Evaly said...

You are going to let me keep stalking you, right? :) Didn't see you today...hope you are well!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Hey guys... hope your all doing well! You all make California look so much fun. Anyway glad we can see how your little family is doing.

clint.stallings@gmail.com

-Elle and Clint Stallings

Heidi Wing said...

heiditmb@hotmail.com...

Your little one is so dang cute!!!

Anonymous said...

tommi.hymas@gmail.com

Leanna said...

I would love to be able to continue peeking in on you guys if you don't mind!

--Leanna (Scott's old friend from BYU-I =D)

leannahoward@gmail.com

Julie said...

teamphillips4@gmail.com