Saturday, December 12, 2009

so cute!


OK I think this is so cute. Trent has learned to suck his thumb.
I have decided that I am ready to let him cry himself to sleep instead of me rocking him to sleep before naps and bed time. Trent happens to be a total Binky boy but when he spits it out while crying himself to sleep he can't grab it yet and put it back in his mouth, thus he has learned the art of sucking his thumb to calm himself down. I personally think it is so cute! I guess when the time comes we will have to break him of the habit but until then enjoy that thumb baby boy!

4 Happy Thoughts:

Just US said...

I would have to say that it is really hard to break the thumb sucking habit. I have a six yr and three yr old that suck their thumbs and have done so since 1-2 mths and still do daily. But I do have to say it is cute when they do it. Also Merry Chirstmas Gneiting family.

Humpherys

Tyson and Capri said...

You are much better then me:) I think it is so so cute also but i cant let dax do it i'm scared he will be 5 and still sucking his thumb!!

Lindsay said...

What a cutie! You call me whenever you are in town and we'll work something out for sure! I'd love to take pictures of you guys! Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

you're right!! He is really cute!