Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So much has happened!!

Where to begin!!! Scott and I have been up in Utah opning our new restaurant

PIZZA PIE CAFE
aka Craigo's in Idaho
So I have been slacking on the blog since I have just been so busy.
Trent is getting so big now i can't believe it. he is now 2 months and 2 weeks old and boy is he changing...
While in utah trent experienced a lot of firsts LIKE..

First ride in stroller without being in a car seat

(he took his first ride with his cousin Maddi.)

First ride down a Blow up Toy First Ride on an Airplane.

we love jetblue

First time to Pizza Pie Cafe

First time being in a work zone :)
First time to VEGAS
(we stayed at the Mandalay bay)
Gave his First SMILE
He is just getting so stiken cute I love this little guy so much he is so amazing!!! So not only have there been alot of trents first there have been some funny happenings.


Well for some reason i can't seem to upload any more pictures.
More to come soon!!
and all of you guys who live in provo go check out
PIZZA PIE CAFE

5 Happy Thoughts:

Evaly said...

Yay- your're back! What a darling smile- I gotta say the double chin is my favorite part :) I would love to see you! Meg is still getting over a cold, so maybe next week would be better. We don't want to get Trent sick :(

Romney Family said...

Yeah for Pizza Pie Cafe!! Thanks to you both inviting us to eat there for the VIP. We loved Craigos while in Rexburg and it taste just the same. It was nice to meet you Amy and your guys sweet little boy!! Jessie

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Amy! Love little Trent, he is so cute. I am happy that it sounds like you guys will be in Utah more often now, it will be fun to see you guys more! I am so sorry we didn't make it to the grand opening. We couldn't find anyone to watch Tallie, and I didn't feel comfortable taking her out in public for that long being so young. Hope it went well! Love ya babe.

Lindsay said...

SUCH cute pictures! It was so fun to see you guys and hang out while you were here! Trent is absolutely adorable, and so are you Amy! I wish we were closer! Thanks again for the yummy pizza! I still need to take my hubby there! Yum!

Nancy said...

Amy,

Hello! I just saw your blog on the Jordan High blog list and thought I'd check it out. Congratulations on your baby boy- he is absolutely adorable!! I gotta ask.. are you and your husband the OWNERS of Pizza Pie Cafe?? My husband and I go there all the time!! We LOVE it! Good job on making such a great, wonderful place. :)

-Nancy Roush