Saturday, August 8, 2009

ARE YOU READY.....

So here is the last pregnancy picture RIGHT before we went into the hospital. Now is the
LAST CHANCE TO GUESS WHAT WE HAD.
SO....
ITS A...

...............................................................................................................

......................................................................................................

................................................................

.......................................

................

.....

BOYTrent Scott Gneiting

born: 7:52 pm

lbs:7 lbs. 4 oz.

20 inches.








Trents first bath. Not a fan of that.



The delivery went really well and was very fast. We got to the hospital at 3:30 pm

and had Trent by 7:52 pm.

All 3 of us are doing great, and we couldn't have asked for a healthier happier baby boy.


both Scott and I were VERY shocked when we saw that little boy,

we were both CERTAIN we were having a girl, but could not be

happier with our little BOY Trent.


Thank you for keeping our family in your prayers these past 9 months. Scott and I feel so blessed and greatful to have our handsome Boy with us.
For those of you that want to come visit we would love to see you. We deliverd at Hoag.
We love you all and ins't he just so CUTE?!?!?

31 Happy Thoughts:

We Joneses said...

oooh we are just so happy for you guys! Congratulations! What a beautiful little family. And welcome to the world, Trent! Amy you look great. Hope all is well and you all adjust to your happy new lives :)

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!! He is so stinkin' cute. I wish I was there to hold and snuggle him. I'm so happy for you guys and the adventure that awaits you is so much fun (most days). Congrats! Can't wait to meet him. Apply for a passport for little Trent soon. I LOVE the name.

Rob said...

He looks really smart!! Probably got that from his uncle Rob.
You all look great.
rob

Karissa said...

Amy! Your baby is adorable. I'm so happy for you guys! You all look so happy in the pictures! Marni was telling me all about the cool stitch they were able to put in you to help the pregnancy and what not, that is so amazing. She told me you were expecting anytime so I looked at your blog to see how things were. Conrats again!
-Karissa

Let the Good Times Roll said...

YAY, CONGRATS Scott and Amy! Baby Trent is so cute. Love the name. His dark hair is so dang adorable. What a handsome guy. So happy to hear that everything went well, and you know that I think little boys are THE BEST!!!

OlmsteadFamilie said...

CONGRATS! You and your family have truly been an inspiration to me! Trent is absolutely perfect, and I wish you and Scott the best. Hopefully some day soon I will enjoy the same success.
Allie

KTLADY said...

Congratulations!! Glad to hear you are all doing well! The Kempton Family

Preston and Alex said...

oh my oh my oh my....i cant contain myself!! HE IS BEAUTIFUL AMY! congrats to both you and scott. love you

Leanna said...

Congratulations! What a cutie! I am so glad that everything went so well. Bet you're glad to be done with pregnancy/bedrest!

Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Oh yay!!! finally!! :) Whenever I'd see you updated your blog I'd hope that the baby had come and now he is here. Congrats! He is adorable.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! He is so adorable! I love the bath picture because he is holding on to the edge and it looks like he is trying not to slip all the way in. :-) Can't wait to meet him in person.

Carly said...

Yeah!!! So glad he is here- safe and sound! Can't wait to meet the little man! Cute guy!

Jeffrey McConnell said...

You're little boy is soooo cute! We both actually thought you would have a boy! Amy, Camille thinks you look like a model after having little Trent!!!

April said...

So great you got a boy. Love the name, its my hubby's name. Glad it all went well. You totally deserve it.

Tyson and Capri said...

AMY i am so HAPPY for you and Jealous also:) but really he is so handsome!!How fun i cant even wait for my little one to get here and he needs to hurry up... Good luck with the little guy!

The Durr's said...

Oh my gosh Amy he's ADORABLE!! Congratulations to you guys!! I'm so happy for yo!!

Susan Roubian said...

Congratulations Amy & Scott!!! Welcome Trent!!! He is so adorable!!! What a little sweetheart!!!! Love & Hugs!

Romney Family said...

Congrats to you both!!How exciting!! Glad everything went so well!!

Mel said...

Halelujah! Congratulations! It has only just begun...Now you get to adjust to the huge change of lifestyle. Have fun!

Sam and Rachelle said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
I am soo happy for you, I am so happy to hear that everything went well and he is beautiful!!

Jenna said...

I was so excited to read about you having your baby (on your Mom's blog) that I had to tell you congratulations!! He's a beautiful baby (I hope mine goes that fast, wow)! Good luck to you guys!!!

Just US said...

Congratulations

Jennifer P. said...

he IS adorable! And I can totally see both of you in him! I am so happy for you both--just beaming at this end :)! Can't wait to come visit him!

Can you send me your address so I can drop a little gift in the mail? Please :)?

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congratulations on a healthy baby boy! We've had you in our thoughts and prayers.

Lindsay said...

OH MY GOSH! Congratulations!!! Trent is so handsome! What a cutie! He seriously is so precious. I'm so glad he is here and everything went well! Yay Amy! You are awesome! I hope everything is going well for you guys and you are adjusting okay! Good luck with everything, he is beautiful!

sarah said...

Congrats Amy. You will be the best mom ever! P.S. You gotta add me to your list of friend blogs (www.sarah-maddie.blogspot.com)

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

hey....we need an update. how are the new parents? how's little trent? i know they change quickly at this age so we need CONSTANT updates. love you guys!

The Doroughs said...

Oh, He is so precious! Congrats you guys. I can't wait to meet him.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! Trent is a cutie!! Can't wait to meet him and see you guys back at church. Hope all is well. Let me know if I can do anything for you. :-)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Wow he is really handsome, well done you guys!! Congrats! We are really happy for you both. Hope everything is going well and the nursing isn't to painful. Hope to see you guys here with the bub soon. Take care.