Thursday, June 4, 2009

Relaxation....at the doctors.

I love where I live.
So I get to go to the hospital 2 times a week to monitor the baby to make sure this little one is doing ok. So while I am hooked up to the monitors I am able to just sit and read, and then of course the nurses always bring me a yummy Drink and then I just sit and have an amazing view and read and I don't get bothered, it is so relaxing! Sometimes these monitorings are fast like 15 min and other times it is rather long like 1 hour. Honestly I don't mind when the appointments are long I really like having the view of the ocean rather then the view of a tv :)

I thought I would share the view with everyone!! I am so happy that I get to deliver the baby at Hoag. It is the best hospital ever.

3 Happy Thoughts:

Preston and Alex said...

hey amy what was your new address so i can send you an announcement.....

Adja said...

Hi Amy, I stubled across you blog & am so new at all of this, so wasn't sure how to leave a message. :o) I hope that you're doing well. Scott, Ty & I have a blog too... though I'm not so great about updating it. I should make that a new goal. ours is scottadjaty..... keep in touch. I wish you all the best. love, adja

Cali Hinckley said...

Amy- I'm so glad to hear that you love the hospital you are going to deliver at. I'm also super happy that you get to relax and enjoy the ocean view with your little baby chuggin along inside! You deserve that 100%. I'm glad to hear that everything is still ok- I keep praying for you all the time, so stay happy and let me know if you need anything! love ya!