Friday, June 12, 2009

100 Post...

I knew that my 100th post would be a good one!!!

Scott was such a great husband and got me an in-home pregnancy massage!!!!! HE IS SO WONDERFUL. Love you sweetie. It was seriously so nice. The baby is sitting in my back and sitting on some nerve or something so but my back always hurts. It felt great to get my lower back worked on. I'm getting another one on Saturday and can't wait!! but yes I just wanted to brag about my husband and how wonderful and sweet he is to his, sometimes crabby but usually happy :), pregnant wife.


ALSO:


This part is for all you husbands/boyfriends: GET YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND A MASSAGES. THEY DESERVE IT!!!! :) Have a wonderful weekend!!



Plus


Congrats to Rob and Melissa. Their daughter Kate Elizabeth was born May 10th in Okinawa Japan at 2:55 pm and weighs 8 lbs 13 oz and measures 21 inches. She is so cute and we can't wait to meet her. also we can't wait for her cousin to come!! Good job Melissa, i'm excited you have a baby in your arms and not in your belly!!

9 Happy Thoughts:

Gooch Family said...

Wow how lucky are you?! That is AWESOME and I bet it felt amazing. Nothing is better than a massage especially when you need it!

Preston and Alex said...

what a darling husband! uh and i never got your address to send you a annoncement...send it to my email asap agriggs27@hotmail.com

xoxo
alex

Carol said...

Nice!!!! Would you tell Scott that his poor old mamma with a hurt back could really use one of those too. :)

Hey I was talking to my friend and her daughter-in-law is pregnant and she has been having a lot of pain in her back and her doctor told her that it is caused from low amniotic fluid. She has that problem too and they have been watching her too. So maybe that has something to do with your back pain too. Just thought that I'd pass that little tidbit on. Take care - love ya.

Leanna said...

Good work, Scott!

I bet that massage felt wonderful. I know what you mean about the weird nerve in the back. What a pain! But I'm glad your hubby is taking good care of you. =D

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. Basically my dream in life is to get a massage.

Lindsay said...

Oh man, those massages sound AMAZING!!! I hope your back is feeling better! What a cute hubby you have!

Tyson and Capri said...

Your so lucky i want a massage SO bad..

Tyson and Capri said...

I know i know i need to get some belly pictures but i just feel so UGLY and HUGE that i hate to put them up:) But anywaY i have been feeling pretty good it seems like the farther along i get the better i feel. HOw about you?? I bet your so excited to get off bed rest cause i know i sure would:) let me know..Love ya
Oh ps i was looking through pictures the other day and found the ones of us being so silly in NY in the guest bedrooms:) ha ha we were so funny...

Tyson and Capri said...

Ya i have been getting the braxton hicks since like 21 weeks way early...they really dont hurt to bad though just uncomfortable and when i get them its really wierd i cant breath like i am having a panic attack or something its really wierd...and just the last two or three days i have been getting heart burn so that sucks..but other then that like i said its been pretty good.

I bet your so excited to find out what it is...i wish i could do it without finding out i think it would be so neat when they finally got here..maybe my next one;) well i hope things get better for you..
when do you get your stich out???