Monday, April 20, 2009

Not to much is going on here....

The title says it all: NOT TO MUCH IS GOING ON HERE,Cant do to much when your stuck laying down: Baby is good growing nice and strong, I'm getting huge and ready to for some major beach action especially in this 90 degree weather, Scott is working up a storm and loving taking care of his big pregnant wife,especially when the cravings hit, and Billy is just our weird little chihuahua doggie. Have a Happy fun EVENTFUL week!!!




3 Happy Thoughts:

Gooch Family said...

Scott when you left your last message about the vacation house, I started saying to Dave, "Oh my gosh!" then I read the last part. If you were for real I would have been so mad, ha. Amy good luck on the couch just veggin. Hope you are feeling well!

Lindsay said...

Hey cute girl! I hope you are still feeling okay! Enjoy this last little while - but motherhood is seriously the best! You're going to be madly in love with your little one! Can't wait to meet him/her!!!

Natalie Jensen said...

my kids talk about billy all the time love you girl im glad things are uneventful thats good! talk soon