Tuesday, February 10, 2009

That Genius Brain of Mine

AMY: Scott is there Groundhogs day in California?
SCOTT: Amy of course there is Groundhogs day in California, Groundhogs day is everywhere.
AMY: I KNOW THAT...but is it going to be cold because the groundhog saw his shadow? How can it get cold in CALIFORNIA?

To answer my wonderful question YES GROUNDHOG DAY DOES HAPPEN IN CALIFORNIA.
Ever since Groundhogs day it has been POURING rain. I feel like I live in Washington or something. Not only has it been POURING but it has been FREEZING...I have had my heater on. I hope that this passes because I'm tired of feeling like I live in Washington. I want to feel like i'm living in California because I DO. I'm ready for it to be in the 80's again no more of this 50's stuff it is just too cold.

6 Happy Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Come to Logan Amy. That'll teach you to appreciate your 50 degree weather.

P.S. I rather do like the cold. Heat infuriates me.

Sarah Garner said...

What a small world!! I went to both Crescent View Middle and Alta with your sister, Katherine. Tell her Sarah Tiney says hi, although she may or may not remember me, I was kind of a nerd :)

Welch rings a bell, but I can't think of who they are, but I also went to school with Clint Stallings in middle and high school and his brother Mark was my sister Mary's age. What year did you graduate?

Carol said...

50 degree weather?!?!?!? Heck when it gets that warm up here we start pulling out our shorts. I would give anything for 50 degrees right now! It's all a matter of perspective! :) Keep warm!!

Natalie Jensen said...

I hear you it's cold here too! come on can't we have a warm valentines day! You are too funny Amy suck a blonde comment!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy I love you so much!! You are so dang cute!!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Amy, I remember that you have your surgery done tomorrow, so I just wanted to tell you good luck and that I was thinking about you, hope all goes well. love ya!