Saturday, July 12, 2008

UPDATES

So it has been forever since we have updated our blog. We are now 15 weeks and 6 days pregnant, i'm not counting or anything :). I am feeling really good and not really getting neasous any more which i am so happy about. Now i'm stating to not sleep very well but im starting to show and thats fun!!! Every morning I wake up and look down at my belly and can see this lump like the size of an orange and watch it move from side to side, it is really weird but really cool!!! I really am enjoying being pregnant. We have a Dr. apt on monday so maybe we will find out what were having a BOY or a GIRL Were so exicted!!! We're placing bets and who ever guesses the sex right gets to name the baby :) ha ha ha just kidding. As for other things that are happing on the 9th of july it was billys birthday!! He is now one and just as hyper as ever. We sure love our little billy. Scott came home from work with 3 birthday cakes that he bought as a little doggy bakery called 3 dog bakery. Billy was so excited. Well i think thats all thats happening in our life right now. We will post pictures later. Love ya all~

3 Happy Thoughts:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I am just so excited your are having a baby and how fun to be preggers with two of your sisters! You are so cute Amy - you have got to post some pictures of your belly, I am sure you look adorable. My bet is for a boy!

Natalie Jensen said...

I BET A BOY sure love you fun to hear from you!

Carol said...

I bet it is a boy. We need a Gneiting Baby boy to carry on the family name.

Happy Birthday baby Billie! Grandma loves you! :)