Monday, June 2, 2008

Our sweet little suprise baby...

So Scott and I have been happily married for 11 weeks and 3 days. We are total pros on marriage.... if you have any questions we can answer them :)

Scott and I are big planners, or at least we try to be, we tried to plan our wedding, we try to plan what we eat for dinner, we try to plan dates, and we tried to plan when to start our family...... well sometimes your plans aren't allways Heavenly Fathers plans or so we have recently learned. It usually ends up that we never know what were going to eat, dates are very spontaneous, and now were going to have a little BABy in 7 months. We are due December 29th, 2008 and I am 10 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Almost out of my first trimester. We have had three ultra sounds at 3 weeks, 6 weeks, and 9 weeks. The ultra sound at 9 weeks was AMAZING!!! It didnt actually hit me that i was pregnant until last week when we saw the baby, though being sick and moody reminds me. When Scott and I saw the ultra sound we saw an actual little baby that was moving around and moving its little arms and legs and body, it was so amazing!!!

But as for our planning, Scott and I wanted to wait for about 2 years before we started our family. I wanted to wait 4 years and Scott wanted kids right away so we compromised at 2 years. I was taking birth control called "YAZ" and let me tell it doesn't work. I think Scott switched the birth control to sugar pills so i would get pregnant, just kidding. Life is full of surprises. Scott and I are so excited, shocked but excited! Here are some pictures of our little baby. The baby is very healthy and everything looks great. The funniest thing is we had a picture of our baby before we got our wedding pictures.

14 Happy Thoughts:

7 Monsons said...

Amy! Oh my gosh! Congrats! Wow! So how are you feeling and everything? And I'm so happy for you!

Carol said...

I'm so glad that the word is finally out. Grandma's can't keep these kind of secrets for very long. :)

We are all so excited. I was shopping in Walmart today and spent alot of time in the baby section. Can't wait to know if it's a grandbaby BOY or grandbaby GIRL! Then I can start buying and not just looking!!! Yeah!!

Love you three!

camandholls said...

You two sure know how to get the party started and not waste any time!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! But,mostly for me, because I can't wait to be a Aunt. I know... how selfish of me!?! You are going to be such great parents. AMy, you are going to be such a cute prego. You will be this tinny little thing with a cute belly.

Gooch Family said...

WOW!! Congrats! Looks like you got yourself a honeymoon baby ;)

Sam and Rachelle said...

yay!! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear the sex of the baby!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you both! Tyler and I were going to wait too, but our birth control failed and ended up pregnant at 3 months into our marriage- so way to beat us! ha ha! It really is the best thing ever though- we're are so glad we didnt' wait longer (not that we had a choice)

Anonymous said...

Amy!
Wow, Michelle told me last night that you were pregnant and I was so shocked! I just checked out your blog and I am absolutely so excited for you! It's crazy to think that one of my friends is a young mother! Your going to be a great a mom, and I'm so glad that this little baby has a good home to come too. And if you guys ever need dinner, you always know you can find something at my house ;)
Congrats Amy Joy!
Heidi-

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats! That is crazy! I'm so happy for you Amy!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Holy Moly you guys - - - CONGRATS!!!!!!!! That is so funny about getting your baby pic's before your wedding pic's! Well, that baby is obviously so excited to come down to your awesome family, it couldn't wait much longer!!! Love you guys - we are so happy for you, you will be the best parents. Hope you are feeling ok Amy!

Romney Family said...

How exciting you two!! Congrats!! I can attest to, just like you guys, that the lord blesses us with children when he wants us to. Our first was a product of that. Anyway, congrats!!

Lindsay said...

Holy Cow! I am soooo Excited for you guys! Yipee!!! You are due on my anniversary too - that's fun! Wow - this little baby was excited to get here! Motherhood is the best - you'll be the best mom ever! Congratulations - love you guys! Love, Your Cousin Lindsay!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what crazy fun news!! I bet your were so dang shocked!! You are going to be a natural at babies, I promise. Congrats to you both keep us updated! Love ya~

Peter and Wendy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Baby's are the best.

Tyson and Capri said...

I am so happy for you!!! Actually i am kinda jealous:) Well congrats love ya!!