Sunday, March 30, 2008

The secret Honeymoon has come!!!!!

Amy made it clear that when we went on our honeymoon she wanted to be completely surprised and in just a few hours a complete surprise is what she is going to get!

Ok so here is the scoop. (She will not know exactly what is going on until about 8:00 this morning when our plane takes off so don’t be calling her or anything!!) I’m going to wake her up with a kiss at about 3:30 this morning and tell her she might want to pack some clothes because we are going on our honeymoon!!!!! After she jumps up all excited she will say “O baby, where are we going!!? Are you for real!!?” Following a few screams and a big hug I’m going to tell her “Vegas baby, Vegas!!!” (Vegas is where she thinks we are going) She will be so excited, but inside she will be saying “O Crap, Vegas Sucks!!” hahahah. Then off we will be to the airport to fly to Vegas. I’m so excited to see what happens when she realizes her plane ticket says Orlando Florida, Disney World, 7 days, Baby yeah!

As some of you know we have not gone on an actual Honeymoon yet. Because of work and the businesses we didn’t feel comfortable leaving for two weeks all at once, or so I made Amy think. The truth is, Disney World Florida is very very very busy the week before and after Easter. Had we gone right after our wedding we would have had really long lines and the experience would not have been as fun. Amy and I LOVE Disneyland, we have had season passes since the first week we meet and we go almost weekly. So Disney World and all the other parks and stuff I have planned will be lots of fun. We have some out of this world dinner reservations. She is going to love it!!!!!! Good times.

Amy has been telling people she thinks we are going to Las Vegas and then maybe Saint George or something. I told her we need to save money and so we would probably do something less expensive for our honeymoon. But we have the rest of our lives to save money, so saving money will commence in 7 days following our return. Until then its no hold!!

There is a Pizza Expo in Vegas so my business partner and I have been talking about that for months. I totally made her think Las Vegas was going to be part of our honeymoon (How romantic!!! NOT!!!). So I have been staging this for months now. I have even told her about all the stuff I needed to do this week at work so she wouldn’t become suspicious. We are staying at a Disney World Resort for 7 days. This has been so hard to keep quite. I am so excited I can’t hold it in anymore!!!! More info to come!!

You might not want to call us for like 7 days.

8 Happy Thoughts:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Scott- We don't even know you, but Spence and I are laughing so hard we are crying. You are AWESOME!!! In Spence's words "welcome to the fam - you are the man!" We love the surprise, and can't wait to hear more details!

Romney Family said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! What a good suprise. Way to go on all the planning ans scheming.

camandholls said...

That's AWESOME!!! Have fun!!!!

Carol said...

And I didn't almost ruin this surprise! Aren't you glad?

Natalie Jensen said...

awesome have fun scott we love you!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

Totally AWESOME!
Rob

Ashley said...

okay, can you talk to Logan about the whole splurging on fun surprising vacations part? This whole 20 year med school plan is a damper...I want to go on ANOTHER honeymoon, to Disney World! =). Way to score big time points Gneiting!

Tori said...

How fabulous! I looove disney too! :-) I love that you posted about it and everything :-)