Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welcome to the Zoo

Trents first trip to the Zoo
Trent, Kylie, and Megs fun trip to the Santa Ana Zoo.
Meg, Kylie, Trent
Meg and Trent are about 1 month apart Trent being the older of the two. My good friend Evaly was pregnant with little Meg and when Trent was born I just know that one day the 2 of them will get married. I want them to end up together so that
Trent can have some awesome in-laws :) Love you guys. This will be
a fun wedding to plan ;)


Wouldn't this just be perfect for their wedding video??? Seriously :). They are so cute together and I can't wait for them to both get a little older so that they can actually play together.


3 Happy Thoughts:

Romney Family said...

He is so cute and I love the picture of him on top in the little metal tub!!!!

Carol said...

They make such a cute couple. Pre-arranged marriage. Yep I'm sure that Trent will love that. Oh and I love the picture at the top of your blog. Did Evaly take that? So cute . . . .

Evaly said...

K, I'm seriously LOL :)